2. The Collection and Use of Information
In order to provide you with the best interactive services on this website, we may ask you to provide relevant personal information, which includes the following:
- When you use interactive functions such as “Contact Us,” “Membership Registration,” “Email Contact,” etc., we will retain your provided contact information such as name, email address, phone number, usage time, etc.
- During general browsing, the server will automatically record related actions, including your IP address, usage time, browser used, browsing and click data records, etc., as a reference for us to improve the website service. This record is for internal use only and will not be disclosed to the public.
- Unless we obtain your consent, respond to your inquiries, or comply with special regulations, we will never disclose your personal information to third parties or use it for purposes other than the above data collection purposes.
- In order to respond to your inquiries and provide reasonable customer service, your personal information may be transferred to third parties such as our service partners or distributors for direct contact with you.
3. Data Protection
The website’s host is equipped with various information security equipment, such as firewalls and antivirus systems, and necessary security measures are taken to protect the website and your personal data. Strict protection measures are adopted, and only authorized personnel can access your personal data. The relevant processing personnel have all signed confidentiality agreements, and those who violate the confidentiality obligations will be subject to relevant legal sanctions. If it is necessary to entrust relevant units to provide services due to business needs, this website will also strictly require them to comply with confidentiality obligations and take necessary inspection procedures to ensure that they will indeed comply.
4. Policy on Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
Based on the protection of your privacy, unless any of the following conditions are met, we will not provide, lend, or sell your personal information to any third party unrelated to the service or transaction:
- Obtain your prior consent or authorization.
- Disclosure is required by law or regulation or based on good faith belief.
- When this website commissions vendors to assist in the collection, processing, or utilization of your personal information, it will fulfill its supervisory management responsibilities to the outsourced vendors or individuals.
To provide you with the best service, this website will place and access our cookies on your computer. If you do not wish to accept the writing of cookies, you can set the privacy level to high in the privacy settings of the browser you are using to refuse the writing of cookies, but this may result in certain website functions not being able to operate properly.